Monday, December 05, 2005

Virgin been Tagged

I've been Tagged by Khayce! This is bloody exciting for me as its my first! It'll prolly take me all night to finish this.
Here we go.


THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
1. Ada
2. Ding-Dong Bell
3. Da-Da

THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU HAVE HAD:
1. Afghan Ada
2. TinkerBell
3. GoodGollyMissMolly

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My neck
2. My long fingers
3. My ears

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU DON'T LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. My big-ass nose
2. My big-ass Feet
3. My Big Ass

THREE PARTS OF YOUR HERITAGE:
1. Chinese Immigrants
2. Indonesian Immigrants
3. Portugese/Dutch Opa (grampa)

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE YOU:
1. The parentals dying before me
2. Losing all my family and friends
3. Religious wars

THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. Sleep
2. Three-step cleansing
3. 8 glasses of H2O

THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW:
1. My (quite new) pink bra
2. Paul Smith Boxies (gift from Boostie)
3. Amethyst pendant (gift from Missy)

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS (this month):
1. Sgt. Major - Jet
2. Bliss - Muse
3. Mardy Bum - Arctic Monkeys

THREE BOOKS YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING:
1. New Boy - William Sutcliffe
2. Feel (Robbie Williams) - Chris Heath
3. Mr. Commitment - Mike Gayle

THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Lots and lots of hot, torrid sex
2. Free flow of witty, funny conversation
3. Knowing without talking

TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in no particular order):
1. Posted a half-nude pic of myself on the internet
2. Performed a solo in church
3. Made a grown man cry because I slapped him so hard

THREE PHYSICAL THINGS ABOUT THE PREFERED SEX THAT APPEAL TO YOU:
1. Blue/Green Eyes
2. Genuine Smile
3. Hands

THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Shopping
2. Getting "lost" in music
3. Changing the color of my nail polish

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Fly to England where its *shiver of delight* winter!
2. Pay someone to clean my house
3. Kiss and hug my precious godson goodnight

THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING/YOU'VE CONSIDERED:
1. News anchor
2. Flight attendant (considerED i.e in the PAST, eons ago)
3. Restaurantuer

THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO ON VACATION:
1. Tuscany, Italy
2. Prague, Hungary
3. England

THREE KIDS' NAMES YOU LIKE:
1. Trevor
2. Bradley
3. Sienna

THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE (at least, not immediately BEFORE):
1. Meet n marry a man i can love and keep loving no matter how big an arse he makes of himself
2. Get a driving Licence
3. Record an album

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A BOY:
1. I used to shoot down my own Barbie dolls down with my own toy shotgun
2. I can burp louder (with resonance even) than most rugby players and i like doing it to gross people out too
3. I can assemble shelving units and rewire my dad's entertainment system myself in a day.

THREE WAYS THAT YOU ARE STEREOTYPICALLY A GIRL:
1. I shriek in genuine fear when i see a roach/lizard/bug of any sort
2. I was the proud owner of over 50 barbie dolls (not including her useful furniture) and a million outfits/shoes way back then
3. I swoon over Taiwanese Pretty Boy Bands or The bad guy in movies.

THREE FEMALE CELEB CRUSHES:
1. Gisele Bundchen
2. Angelina Jolie
3. Adrianna Lima

THREE MALE CELEB CRUSHES(This month):
1. Orlando Bloom
2. Jason Statham
3. Gavin Lowe (Big Strong Boys on BBC)

I now tag Kat! hah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home